Tuesday, January 23, 2007

On the drive in to pick Collin up on Wednesday, going down I-76, I was debating whether to take Highway 52 or Highway 7. I decided to let my gut decide, and when I did that, I had an image flash in my mind of a certain stretch of Highway 52, near the sheep farm. So that’s the route I took, and when I got to that particular stretch of road which had flashed in my mind, I was treated with the site of a bald eagle sitting on top of a telephone pole. I think over the years I’ve been slowly forgetting how to listen to my gut instincts and intuitions. I had forgotten how good and right it feels to flow with that kind of knowing. I feel more like I’m one with my environment, not separate, when I go along with those subtle feelings and cues.

No comments:

Post a Comment